Print this page
Saturday, 07 July 2018 08:38

Money Transfer

Written by
Rate this item
(7 votes)


Incoming Transfers, Handling incoming money transfers from abroad through CBO’s International Money transfer Organizations for further credit to our customer account or payment in cash to the customer. i.e. Western Union, MoneyGram, Dahabshiil, X-press, RIA, Trans Fast etc. Inward Transfers could be sent through Swift, Personal or Bank Checks and Remittance Service Providers.


Outgoing Transfer Payment processed to individuals or organizations aboard upon the request of the Bank’s customers. Such transfers are used to effect payment for imports, tuition fees, membership fees, consultancy fees, medical bills, hotel booking, etc. Transfers can be made either through Swift or through Foreign Bank Draft. Foreign exchange permit is required to make outgoing transfers.

Read 4203 times Last modified on Thursday, 12 July 2018 08:04

Related items