Cooperative Bank of Oromia (S.C.) was registered commercially on October 29, 2004 in accordance with article 304 of Commercial Code of Ethiopia. It was established in line with proclamation no. 84/1994 with authorized capital of Birr 300 million. It started operation on 8th march 2005, with paid up share capital of birr 112 million.
- Primary Cooperatives
- Cooperatives Union
- Cooperatives Federation
- Organizations and Associations
- We root our foundation in communities to provide banking solutions that create greater customer experience with emphasis to cooperatives and agro-based businesses through proper use of human resource and up-to-date technologies to maximize stakeholders’ value.
- To be the leading private bank in Ethiopia by 2025.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Learning Organization
- Cost Consciousness
- Concern for Community
- Social and Cultural values oriented services
- First bank of its kind in the country
- Broad ownership base and diversified ownership structure
- Give priority to the unbanked society
- To promote saving culture and create access to loans
- To maximize shareholder's value